New Castle, Delaware


  Full Photo Gallery  Photography ©Debra Schell/ 2014 Created August 15, 2014 Info about the town: New Castle, originally named Fort Casimir, was founded in 1651 by Peter Stuyvesant, who was sent to provide the Dutch with command of all river traffic. Because of its strategic location, ownership of the settlement was constantly changing. The…

Our Lady of Angels Chapel in Charlestown


Click here for the FULL photo gallery Our Lady of Angels Chapel The 100-year-old Chapel is inside Charlestown Community, which is located in Catonsville, Maryland. When Our Lady of the Angels Chapel was built and dedicated in the early 20th century, it was surrounded by the rolling hills and open countryside of a farm that served as…