2012 is over and it’s 2013 ! I am so excited to continue creating photographs this year and since starting my photography business two years ago, I’ve learned a ton of really awesome things! Last year I had set a goal to have one exhibit, but by the end of the year, I had exhibited my photographs in four spaces!
A look back at 2012
- I had my first solo exhibit featuring my nature photography, it was a success and I sold two prints!
- Second solo exhibit and first art gallery opening reception held in December was a hit, so many friends and family came out to view my photography at the wonderful space in Lebanon ! Thanks to all who came out to support me and my work.
- Completed a 52 Week Photo Project, at times a difficult task, considering my busy life.
- Met so many other artists who continue to inspire me and give me insight going forward.
What’s coming in 2013?
- I am working on getting exhibit spaces in the Carlisle area, when I have dates and locations, I’ll let you know!
- I will be exhibiting my new photography exhibit of selected images from the 52 Week Photo Project in Harrisburg from April – June!
- I am always looking for new (to Me) places to shoot and also would like to start a new project, I just haven’t decided what that will be, so if you have a suggestion, let me know!